V.I.B.E – Video In a Box Education
- To contribute to the array of programs offered by Education Through Entertainment & Arts Partnership is the newest addition to the STEAM initiative.
- V.I.B.E or Video In Box Education is a creative and engaging project-based curriculum in which students produce, direct, film, and edit their own music video
- The V.I.B.E curriculum is an extension of EEAP’s flagship curriculum, School Beats, which uses popular culture as a disguised learning mechanism to sharpen student aptitude in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math.
- Additional enrichment objectives include entrepreneurship, teamwork, delegation, digital literacy and creative expression.
- 1 Instructor Guide; 20 Student Workbooks
- 4 Units; 18 Lessons
- Lighting Kit
- Editing Software
- 12 Original Beats